豫都网 > 教育频道 > 教育培训 >

哈利波特与密室∣绝密日记

[摘要]【新朋友】 点击标题下面蓝字 【 可可英语 】 加关注 【老朋友】 点击手机右上角图标 【 转发分享 】 内容 【听音频,也可猛戳左下角“ 阅读原文 ”】 Here I am, minding my own business, and someone thinks it's funny to throw a book at me... “我在...

  【新朋友】点击标题下面蓝字可可英语加关注

  【老朋友】点击手机右上角图标转发分享内容

  【听音频,也可猛戳左下角“阅读原文”】

  "Here I am, minding my own business, and someone thinks it's funny to throw a book at me..."

  “我在这里待得好好儿的,考虑自己的问题,有人觉得往我身上扔一本书怪好玩的……”

  "But it can't hurt you if someone throws something at you," said Harry, reasonably.

  “即使有人扔东西砸你,也不会把你砸痛啊。”哈利很理智地说,

  "I mean, it'd just go right through you, wouldn't it?" He had said the wrong thing.

  “我的意思是,那东西可以径直从你身上穿过,是不是?” 哈利说错了话。

  Myrtle puffed herself up and shrieked,

  桃金娘一下子使自己膨胀起来,尖声叫道:

  "Let's all throw books at Myrtle, because she can't feel it!

  “让大家都用书砸桃金娘吧,因为她根本感觉不到!

  Ten points if you can get it through her stomach!

  如果你们用书投中了她的肚子,得十分!

  

  Fifty points if it goes through her head!

  如果投中了她的脑袋,得五十分!

  Well, ha ha ha! What a lovely game, I don't think!"

  很好,哈哈,哈哈!多么可爱的游戏,我看不见得!”

  "Who threw it at you, anyway?" asked Harry.

  “那么是谁用书砸你的?”哈利问。

  "I don't know... I was just sitting in the U-bend, thinking about death, and it fell right through the top of my head," said Myrtle, glaring at them.

  “我不知道……当时我坐在马桶圈上,想着死亡,那本书就突然从我脑袋上落了下来。”桃金娘狠狠地瞪着他们,说道。

  "It's over there, it got washed out."

  “就在那儿呢,全被水泡烂了。”

  Harry and Ron looked under the sink, where Myrtle was pointing. A small, thin book lay there.

  哈利和罗恩顺着桃金娘指的方向,朝水池下面一看,只见一本小小的、薄薄的书躺在地上。

  It had a shabby black cover and was as wet as everything else in the bathroom.

  破破烂烂的黑色封皮,和盥洗室的每件东西一样,完全湿透了。

  Harry stepped forward to pick it up, but Ron suddenly flung out an arm to hold him back.

  哈利上前一步,想把它捡起来,可是罗恩突然伸出一只手臂,把他拉住了。

  "What?" said Harry.

  “怎么?”哈利问。

  "Are you mad?" said Ron. "It could be dangerous."

  “你疯了吗?”罗恩说,“可能有危险。”

  "Dangerous?" said Harry, laughing. "Come off it, how could it be dangerous?"

  “危险?”哈利说着,笑了起来,“别胡扯了,怎么可能有危险呢?”

  "You'd be surprised," said Ron, who was looking apprehensively at the book.

  “说出来你会感到吃惊的,”罗恩说,恐惧地看着那本书,

  "Some of the books the Ministry's confiscated—Dad's told me—there was one that burned your eyes out.

  “我爸告诉我,有些被魔法部没收的书,其中有一本会把你的眼睛烧瞎。

  And everyone who read Sonnets of a Sorcerer spoke in limericks for the rest of their lives.

  凡是读过《巫师的十四行诗》这本书的人,一辈子都只能用五行打油诗说话。

  And some old witch in Bath had a book that you could never stop reading!

  巴斯的一位老巫师有一本书,你一看就永远也放不下来!

  You just had to wander around with your nose in it, trying to do everything one-handed. And—"

  你走到哪儿都把脸埋在书里,只好学着用一只手做所有的事情。还有——”

  "All right, I've got the point," said Harry.

  “好了,我已经明白了。”哈利说。

  The little book lay on the floor, nonde and soggy.

  那本小书躺在地板上,湿乎乎的,模糊不清。

  "Well, we won't find out unless we look at it," he said,

  “可是,我们只有看了才会知道啊。”他说,

  and he ducked round Ron and picked it off the floor. Harry saw at once that it was a diary, and the faded year on the cover told him it was fifty years old.

  一低头绕过罗恩,把书从地板上捡了起来。哈利一眼就看出这是一本日记,封皮上已经褪了色的日期表明它是五十年前的。


《哈利波特与密室∣绝密日记》河南新闻-豫都网提供,转载请注明出处:http://edu.yuduxx.com/peixun/534187.html,谢谢合作!

[责任编辑:admin]

我要评论

尚未注册畅言帐号,请到后台注册

豫都网版权与免责声明

1、未经豫都网(以下简称本网)许可,任何人不得非法使用本网自有版权作品。

2、本网转载其他媒体之稿件,以及由用户发表上传的作品,不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。

3、如因作品版权和其它问题可联系本网,本网确认后将在24小时内移除相关争议内容。

详细声明请点击进入>>

返回豫都网首页
版权所有: 豫都网 Copyright(c) 2010-2015 YuDuWang Network Center. All Rights Reserved 豫ICP备13014680号
若无意侵犯了贵司版权,请来信通知,我们会及时处理和回复,谢谢!邮箱:admin@yuduxx.com
未经豫都网书面特别授权,请勿转载或建立镜像 违者依法追究相关法律责任
地图 地图 地图 地图 地图 地图 地图 地图 地图 地图 地图 地图 地图